As we head into December and the Holiday season you may ask yourself what stocks you should look out for.
Some companies like to wait till around this time for a big new item that it sure to be on anyone’s wish-list. If you know of any that may be coming out with a fancy new toy or gadget then that would be a good place to start. Keep in mind that there are also some that just simply perform better during this season.
That doesn’t mean everything will be a flying success. Do your research before investing, volatility and hype is a double edge sword.
Here are the top 6 stocks you may want to considered this December from stockstotrade.com
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL)
- Enphase Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH)
- GlobalFoundries Inc. (NASDAQ: GFS)
- Macy’s Inc. (NYSE: M)
- Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF (NYSE: META)
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT)