Get ready for some new prizes at Market Draft!
While cash prizes are great, we wish to expand on the type of prizes that we give out on the platform. We believe this will add nice variety in the types of things we can give away but also open up wonderful collaboration opportunities. Some of the prizes we wish to bring to you include, gift cards, trips, tickets to events, amusement park passes, miscellaneous items, etc. There really is no limit and we hope you will be as excited as we are.
These are the general rules that are applied to all alternate prizes.
- Only one person per contest per household may be a winner in any 30-day period unless otherwise noted.
- Alternate prizes will be mailed to the address in the contestant’s profile once it is claimed. If another address must be used, winners must state new address when claiming their prize. MarketDraft may require additional information.
- Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
- MarketDraft reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Contestants may choose to substitute the prize for it’s posted cash value on the contest page.
- Prizes must be claimed by the winners, and are not transferable.
- Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, MarketDraft will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
- MarketDraft makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize. Social Security number, W9, may be required for prizes.
- Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
- In its discretion, MarketDraft may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
- Employees, their immediate families, and affiliated businesses are not eligible to participate and/or win MarketDraft contests or promotions sponsored by MarketDraft. Immediate family is defined as mother, father, siblings, children or spouse of the winner.
- Unless specified otherwise, winners must claim prizes within 60 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property of MarketDraft.
- MarketDraft will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
- Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, all prizes consisting of trips must be taken within one year of the award. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners of prizes consisting of trips must book such trips at least 60 days in advance.
- Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, prizes consisting of trips may not be booked for holiday travel.
- Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by MarketDraft is reserved exclusively for MarketDraft. Its decisions shall be final.
These rules are subject to change.
Please refer to the individual prizes for any further rules or conditions as well as details like it’s cash value.